An Experienced Legal Team Serving Debtors And Creditors
- Staff Attorney
Michele M. Springer is an attorney concentrating her practice in bankruptcy Trustee representation in Ch. 7 proceedings and creditor representation throughout the state of Illinois.
Prior to joining Springer Larsen Greene, LLC, in June of 2005, Ms. Springer was an attorney with Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP in its Rockford office for 8 years where she concentrated her practice in Trustee representation in Ch. 7 proceedings, creditor representation in Ch. 7, 11 and 13 proceedings and debtor representation in Ch. 7 proceedings.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. - 1992
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1989
- Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1998
- Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP , Attorney